Monday, December 14, 2009

Crate Training Whining How Do I Stop My Shih Tzu To Stop Whining While Crate Training?

How do I stop my Shih Tzu to stop whining while crate training? - crate training whining

Hello, I have recently launched a male Shih Tzu. I have problems, though.

I'm trying to tame crate train the puppy to be a problem, however, is that constantly complain, while in the process. I decided to break in front of the house heard moaning OT then break the house. Is that correct?

When I'm crate training, this is my process:

I leave with the puppy, give a gift and toys in his cage and shut the door. A little praise but not much. Then watch on foot, then sit and TV or something. After about 1-2 minutes, begins to moan. It does not stop. I waited for more than 30 minutes of silence him only. Finally, I give up and in. If I'm going to give what you want to take the door off. If you're not on the legs and jump as I can be saved. Then try it again, I tried very small start, but I can not spend 1-2 minutes. So,

How do I prevent my dog whining in his cage?
How can this break?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment