Thursday, December 24, 2009

Unsecured Bad Credit Debt Consolidation What Is The Best Way To Payoff Or Settle My $80,000 Credit Card Debts And Bank Debt?

What is the best way to payoff or settle my $80,000 credit card debts and bank debt? - unsecured bad credit debt consolidation

Two months ago, most of my credit cards and a personal loan without collateral was opened because he needed money for a family emergency. Now I have debt of $ 80,000 of corporate credit cards and bank all (Non)-guarantee. After a month could not afford to make payments. For my situation, I can not do that any payment of the debt. What options do I have? If the company credit card chase me? You can garnish my wages? If you transfer the debt collection company debt, how can I compromise for a balloon payment? Should I pay the payment to me or visit the debt consolidation company? How many years of bad reputation would be in my credit report?

I live in California. I work full-time annual $ 50,000. The only advantage I have is a free and self (2007). The borrower can $ 20,000, if my girlfriend is a flat rate.

Please answer as much as possible. Your help is greatly appreciated. I sincerely thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment