Monday, February 8, 2010

Penis Inside Virgina Video Will She Get Pregnant After All These?

Will she get pregnant after all these? - penis inside virgina video

I had a kind of relationship with my girlfriend, but it was my first time and is still a virgin is still virgin.as bleeds when he came, and I insert my penis in her virginity, but n is only the tip and was not sure if he was doing was inside, I feel I can come vagina.however when I had my penis in her, but I think he shot her once in my penis at the top and the rest in bed. was not sure if it does not penetrate, because it is still a virgin and does not bleed that all.after she went to wash into the vagina, as I said, hoping not to the chances of pregnant.so kind souls give me some tips as this year 16 and I am very concerned to increase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment