Saturday, January 2, 2010

Physical Therapy Seminars I Had To Quit Karate Because Of A Knee Injury, Is It Safe To Start Back Up? (details!)

I had to quit karate because of a knee injury, is it safe to start back up? (details!) - physical therapy seminars

Last year, when he was 12, I was in karate class came and gave my leg. Now she had to be operated on, because my knee and tore down a band, then came back and broke the cartilage behind the kneecap. The operation went well and went through physical therapy for a good 6 or 7 months. I was advised by doctors not to return, and another (who is) the surgery, it would be nice, because it was an accident. Limped a little as from the leg of habit, and periodically stiff and swollen. However, this does not prevent me from doing everything normally. So my question is ... Do you think it is safe for me to return to karate? I had reached halfway to black belt, and it was the regular classroom with weapons and seminars. It was a good stress release, too ... grrrr ....

1 comments:

liveforp... said...

Go ahead, try, and if it bothers your knees, you sit up straight in the middle of the word.

Post a Comment