Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sports Event Management Jobs Does Anyone Know Anything About "entry Level Marketing" Jobs?

Does anyone know anything about "entry level marketing" jobs? - sports event management jobs

I was looking for a job, and I continue to run through marketing "Sport" and "event marketing" companies that "opportunities for access to senior executives." I'm always skeptical about "marketing" in general, because they often want to scam or just sit in the corner with a chicken suit, so I started to investigate. What I found was a case like that in the whole country. Many of them have just changed the same page with only the company name has. It is clear that they are connected, but I can find no evidence of a parent. Everybody claims, regardless of growth companies. I also find it curious that the only "marketing" is to do that, new employees and do not seem to find on the search for new customers. Anyone who knows anything about these companies? Is it a kind of pyramid scheme? Here is an example of what I mean ... http://www.cookemarketing.com/

3 comments:

jim06744 said...

Olde sounds like you have for telemarketing. I quickly hang up on you when you call me during dinner

Brian G said...

Often these positions in sales, which are often door (to door, or not much better). While fraud may not be true, be careful if they require payment in advance. You will be prompted for payment of products / products, and do not see that money again.

www.abou... said...

U can this revenue opportunity. It is a system of network marketing and EBST I saw on the net ... not cheat and ... http://www.freedom.ws/aboutalbania

U can add or webmaster@aboutalbania.ws my contact list

Post a Comment